Some items may not be available or have changed due to COVID. Please contact the market coordinator through the contact page on this website for any clarifications or specific questions.
212 E 1st Street O’Fallon, IL 62269
The 2022 market schedule is as follows:
- March 12 Micro Market 9:00 AM – Noon
- March 26 Micro Market 9:00 AM – Noon
- April 9 Micro Market 9:00 AM – Noon
- April 30 Micro Market 9:00 AM – Noon
- Every Saturday May 14th through October 15 8:00 AM – Noon
Regular season opens the second Saturday in May, May 14th, through the third weekend in October, October 15th. Selling hours are 8 AM until 12 PM. Live music begins at 9 AM and ends at 12 PM.
Yes, a public parking lot is located behind the O’Fallon Station where the Vine Street Market is held, accessible from Apple Street. The O’Fallon City Hall has three public parking lots within 3 blocks of the market. A public parking lot is located at the corner of N. Vine Street and State Street next to Bike Surgeon and there is ample street parking near the market. You can also follow the yellow Downtown District parking signs directing you to parking locations.
Yes, the Vine Street Market is pet friendly! Please review the Market Pet Policy below before bringing your pet to the market.
The Vine Street Market welcomes and encourages pets at the market. The following guidelines have been developed to encourage visiting pet owners to take the appropriate steps in making sure their pet, as well as other pets and people stay happy and healthy but most importantly, safe, during their farmers market visit.
These guidelines will be enforced at the sole discretion of the Vine Street Market Staff:
- All pets visiting need to be fully vaccinated, well-socialized and free of health concerns. They should also be up to date with flea/tick preventative care and have appropriate identification with collars/tags.
- Minimum vaccinations required: Puppies (4 months and older) must have Rabies and two of the puppy series (primarily distemper). Adult dogs must have Rabies and DHLPP. Minimum vaccinations recommended: Bordetella and Canine Influenza
- For their own health & safety, pets should be at least 4 months old before visiting.
- Any pet exhibiting outward signs of illness (runny nose, coughing, etc.) will be asked to leave immediately.
- Any pet demonstrating aggressive behavior will be asked to leave immediately.
- Pets must always be on leash. 4-6ft leashes are preferred.
- Dogs that excessively bark will be asked to leave the market grounds.
- Retractable leashes are not permitted on property as they can break easily and may pose a tripping/fall hazard. Flat leashes will be available at the information booth for use while you are at the market.
- Pee on it, pay for it. If your pet urinates on a vendor’s product or display, it is your responsibility to pay for that merchandise and/or damage and clean it up, no questions asked.
- Help us keep our property clean and safe. We ask that owners clean up after their pet and properly dispose of waste. Free disposal bags are available in two different locations. We also have clean-up supplies for your use. Ask staff at the information booth for the kit so you can clean up your pet’s mess.
- It is your responsibility to be sure that your pet is properly socialized before coming to the market. The market is a crowded space with small children, moving cars, music, and food at your pets’ level. This is not a training ground.
- The market has limited shade and no grass for a pet to escape hot concrete and asphalt. Please be cognizant of the temperature when bringing your pet to the market as the surfaces they walk on can reach uncomfortable and potentially unsafe levels for your pet.
- There is not a public water option for your pet. Please bring your own water and portable water bowl.
- Disagreements amongst pet owners and/or visitors are to be handled through the O’Fallon Police Department.
The Vine Street Market reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to ask any owner to leave the property for disregarding these guidelines or acting in a manner that could be deemed unsafe to a pet’s welfare or negatively affecting the guest experience.
You can do this one of three ways!
1) Click our Vendor Map located on our website under the Vendor heading.
2) Check our Facebook Page each Saturday morning. We FACETIME live every Saturday morning to show the vendors who are present.
3) Connect with the vendor through their social media pages.
At this time, we are not set up to accept SNAP. It is a goal to offer this at some point in the future.
Yes, our market is all concrete or asphalt surfaces, has handicap parking near the facility, ADA accessible restrooms and three access points over the street curb.
We are both! The O’Fallon Station is a large pavilion with 8 oversized, glass garage doors. Weather permitting all the doors are open creating a free flow between vendors inside and outside.
Yes, we have public use restrooms.
Yes! There are patio tables with umbrellas in the front of the O’Fallon Station, picnic tables in the rear and four separate benches throughout the facility grounds. Additional seating may be available at various times.
We have farmers, culinary vendors and artisans. All our vendors must be from within 100 miles of O’Fallon as do most of the products they grow or make. Farmers range from locally grown vegetables, mushrooms, meat, eggs, cheese, milk and other dairy products. Culinary vendors consist of bakers of all types, jams, salsa, teas, coffee, spices, homemade pet treats and more. Our artisans are very talented makers that work in the areas of soap, fiber, salves, woodwork, pottery and more.
Yes, get your Vine Street Market reusable shopping bag at the market information booth located near the market patio area.
Yes, each week one to two food trucks will be on site in addition to other prepared food from vendors. We also have a bottle filling station in the restroom foyer so you can fill your own cup/bottle with cold water and there is a craft beer vendor who brings a variety of mixed drinks as well.
We have wagons you can use to transport your purchases to your car. They come in handy during melon and pumpkin season! Check in at the information tent near the market patio and you can check out a wagon to haul your goods.
Most but not all vendors take credit card payments. There is NOT an ATM available on site.
We are a rain or shine market unless there is severe weather. We will post closures on our Facebook and Instagram pages, @vinestreetmarketofallon.
The Vine Street Market does not permit direct sale or multilevel marketing businesses to be vendors.
Stall spaces are priced as follows: Inside spaces $35 per week / Outside spaces $25 per week. A 6 week or more commitment is required. Discounts available for vendors who sign up for 20 or more weeks, Micro Market dates not included, and pay before March 1, 2022.