Some items may not be available or have changed due to COVID. Please contact the market coordinator through the contact page on this website for any clarifications or specific questions.
212 E 1st Street O’Fallon, IL 62269
The market is open on Saturday mornings, the second Saturday in May through the third weekend in October. Selling hours are 8am until noon. Live music begins at 9am and ends at noon.
Yes, there is a public parking lot behind the O’Fallon Station where the Vine Street Market is held, O’Fallon City Hall has three parking lots and there is public street parking near the market. Follow the yellow Downtown District parking signs directing you to several parking locations.
Yes, the Vine Street Market is pet friendly! Please review the Market Pet Policy below before bringing your pet to the market.
The Vine Street Market welcomes and encourages pets at the market. The following guidelines have been developed to encourage visiting pet owners to take the appropriate steps in making sure their pet, as well as other pets and people stay happy and healthy but most importantly, safe, during their farmers market visit.
These guidelines will be enforced at the sole discretion of the Vine Street Market Staff:
- All pets visiting need to be fully vaccinated, well-socialized and free of health concerns. They should also be up to date with flea/tick preventative care and have appropriate identification with collars/tags.
- Minimum vaccinations required: Puppies (4 months and older) must have Rabies and two of the puppy series (primarily distemper). Adult dogs must have Rabies and DHLPP. Minimum vaccinations recommended: Bordetella and Canine Influenza
- For their own health & safety, pets should be at least 4 months old before visiting.
- Any pet exhibiting outward signs of illness (runny nose, coughing, etc.) will be asked to leave immediately.
- Any pet demonstrating aggressive behavior will be asked to leave immediately.
- Pets must always be on leash. 4-6ft leashes are preferred.
- Retractable leashes are not permitted on property as they can break easily and may pose a tripping/fall hazard. Flat leashes will be available at the information booth for use while you are at the market.
- Pee on it, pay for it. If your pet urinates on a vendor’s product or display, it is your responsibility to pay for that merchandise and/or damage and clean it up, no questions asked.
- Help us keep our property clean and safe. We ask that owners clean up after their pet and properly dispose of waste. Free disposal bags are available in two different locations. We also have clean-up supplies for your use. Ask staff at the information booth for the kit so you can clean up your pet’s mess.
- It is your responsibility to be sure that your pet is properly socialized before coming to the market. The market is a crowded space with small children, moving cars, music, and food at your pets’ level. This is not a training ground.
- The market has limited shade and no grass for a pet to escape hot concrete and asphalt. Please be cognizant of the temperature when bringing your pet to the market as the surfaces they walk on can reach uncomfortable and potentially unsafe levels for your pet.
- Disagreements amongst pet owners and/or visitors are to be handled through the O’Fallon Police Department.
The Vine Street Market reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to ask any owner to leave the property for disregarding these guidelines or acting in a manner that could be deemed unsafe to a pet’s welfare or negatively affecting the guest experience.
At this time, we are not set up to accept SNAP. It is a goal to offer this at some point in the future.
Yes, our market is all concrete or asphalt surfaces, one level, has handicap parking near the vendors, ADA accessible restrooms and three access points over the street curb.
We are both! The O’Fallon Station is a large pavilion with 8 oversized, glass garage doors. Weather permitting all the doors are open creating a free flow between vendors inside and outside.
Yes, we have public use restrooms.
Seating is limited but there are patio tables with umbrellas in the front of the O’Fallon Station as well as four separate benches throughout the facility grounds.
We have farmers, culinary vendors and artisans. All our vendors must be from within 100 miles of O’Fallon as do most of the products they grow or make. Farmers range from locally grown produce to meat, eggs and dairy. Culinary vendors consist of bakers of all types, jams, salsa, teas, coffee, spices, homemade pet treats and more. Our artisans are very talented makers that work in the areas of soap, fiber, salves, woodwork, pottery and more.
Yes, get your Vine Street Market reusable shopping bag at the market information booth located inside the O’Fallon Station.
Yes, while food options vary week to week, from pastries to breakfast burritos, we always have a beverage vendor specializing in tea and coffee. We also have a bottle filling station in the restroom foyer so you can fill your own cup/bottle with cold water and there is a canned craft beer vendor who brings a variety of mixed drinks as well.
We have wagons you can use to transport your purchases to your car. They come in handy during melon and pumpkin season! Check in at the information booth inside and you can check out a wagon to haul your goods.
Most but not all vendors take credit card payments. There is NOT an ATM available on site.
We are a rain or shine market unless there is severe weather. We will post closures on our Facebook page @vinestreetmarketofallon.
Go to www.ofallonvinestreetmarket.com and click Become a Vendor. Complete the application in the category that best fits your product. Once your application is submitted it will be juried by the committee. If approved, the market coordinator will send you a vendor contract where you can schedule the dates you want to attend.
The Vine Street Market does not permit direct sale or multilevel marketing businesses to be vendors.
Booth spaces are priced as follows: Inside spaces $35 per week / Outside spaces $25 per week These prices are for vendors who book 6 weeks or more. All spaces are $40 per week if booking less than 6 weeks.