Micro Markets: March 12 & 26 and April 9 & 30
9:00am until Noon
Regular Season May 14 through October 15, 2022
8 AM – Noon
See You Soon!
Becoming a vendor at the Vine Street Market is easy! Click the link and create a profile through Manage My Market. Once your profile is created click My Markets and then Apply to a Market. Search Vine Street Market at O’Fallon Station and apply. Once we receive your profile market management will jury your information and get back in touch with you!
Are you a musician and want to play at the Vine Street Market? Submit your application today!
We are pet friendly, but we have rules.
Vine Street Market Pet Guidelines
The Vine Street Market welcomes and encourages pets at the market. The following guidelines have been developed to encourage visiting pet owners to take the appropriate steps in making sure their pet, as well as other pets and people stay happy and healthy but most importantly, safe, during their farmers market visit.
These guidelines will be enforced at the sole discretion of the Vine Street Market Staff:
- All pets visiting need to be fully vaccinated, well-socialized and free of health concerns. They should also be up to date with flea/tick preventative care and have appropriate identification with collars/tags.
- Minimum vaccinations required: Puppies (4 months and older) must have Rabies and two of the puppy series (primarily distemper). Adult dogs must have Rabies and DHLPP. Minimum vaccinations recommended: Bordetella and Canine Influenza
- For their own health & safety, pets should be at least 4 months old before visiting.
- Any pet exhibiting outward signs of illness (runny nose, coughing, etc.) will be asked to leave immediately.
- Any pet demonstrating aggressive behavior will be asked to leave immediately.
- Pets must always be on leash. 4-6ft leashes are preferred.
- Retractable leashes are not permitted on property as they can break easily and may pose a tripping/fall hazard. Flat leashes will be available at the information booth for use while you are at the market.
- Pee on it, pay for it. If your pet urinates on a vendor’s product or display, it is your responsibility to pay for that merchandise and/or damage and clean it up, no questions asked.
- Help us keep our property clean and safe. We ask that owners clean up after their pet and properly dispose of waste. Free disposal bags are available in two different locations. We also have clean-up supplies for your use. Ask staff at the information booth for the kit so you can clean up your pet’s mess.
- It is your responsibility to be sure that your pet is properly socialized before coming to the market. The market is a crowded space with small children, moving cars, music, and food at your pets’ level. This is not a training ground.
- The market has limited shade and no grass for a pet to escape hot concrete and asphalt. Please be cognizant of the temperature when bringing your pet to the market as the surfaces they walk on can reach uncomfortable and potentially unsafe levels for your pet.
- Disagreements amongst pet owners and/or visitors are to be handled through the O’Fallon Police Department.
The Vine Street Market reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to ask any owner to leave the property for disregarding these guidelines or acting in a manner that could be deemed unsafe to a pet’s welfare or negatively affecting the guest experience.